Harmonic FilterOur range of products include delta harmonic filter.
Approx. Price: Rs 3.25 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Rated Voltage||AC 400V, AC 690V|
|Electric Connection||AC 400V 3P3W/3P4W, AC 690V 3P3W|
|Input Voltage Range||AC 400V AC 308V~480V, AC 690V AC 432V~880V|
|Frequency||50Hz (60Hz) +/- 10%|
|Input Voltage THD Range||Max 15%|
|Rated Current per Module||AC 400V 50Amp, 75Amp, 100Amp, AC 690V 100Amp|
|Rated Current per Cabinet||AC 400V 50~525Amp, AC 690V 100~500Amp (module combination)|
We are offering Delta Harmonic Filter.Price Range:
Rs. 175000 to 425000 per UnitOther Details:
- Delta’s PQC Series APF is connected in parallel with non-linear loads, and uses one set of current transformers (CT) to detect the load current.
- It calculates each order harmonic current by FFT algorithms in its DSP microchips, and then generates a compensating current with the same amplitude but opposite phase angles to the detected harmonic current, which cancels out the original load harmonics.
- The PQC series APF not only eliminates harmonic current from the load side, but it also mitigates harmonic voltage caused by harmonic currents.
- The APF system can also improve power factor (PF) and correct load imbalances in the power system.
- Delta PQC Series APF has a modular design.
- Usually the Delta active power filter system consists of one or several APF modules and an optional Liquid Crystal Monitor & Control Panel (LCM).
- Each APF module is an independent harmonic filtering system, and users can change the harmonic filtering system rating by adding or removing APF modules.
- According to the mounting type, Delta PQC series APF can be divided into Modular APF and Wall-mounted APF.
APF Compensation Performance:
- Multifunctional: Harmonic, reactive power and imbalance compensation
- High harmonic filtering rate: Up to 98%
- Excellent reactive compensation: High speed, Precise (-0.99≤PF≤0.99), Step-less, Bi-directional (capacitive and inductance) compensation
- Excellent imbalance correction: Both negative and zero sequence, mitigates neutral current
- Wide input voltage & frequency range, adapts to tough electrical environments
- Low thermal loss (≤3% of rated APF kVA), efficiency ≥ 97%
- High stability: Infinite impedance to grid, avoids harmonic resonance problems
- Flexible application: Modular design, embedded in standard or customized cabinet
- Easy installation and maintenance: Plug-in installation for APF module replacement and expansion
- Wide capacity range: 50A~525A for a single cabinet, up 10 cabinets in parallel
- Environmental adaptability: -10~50°C temperature, compatible with diesel generator
- Complete protection: Grid Over/Under voltage, APF over current, over temperature, and more. All faults are recorded in the event log, which is convenient for failure analysis
Delta’s PQC Series APF can perfectly mitigate harmonic current, and suppress harmonic voltage caused by the harmonic current. When the APF capacity is sufficient and background harmonic voltage is low, the APF ensures excellent compensation performance at full load condition, as below:
- THDu (Total Harmonic Distortion of Voltage) < 3%
- THDi (Total Harmonic Distortion of Current) < 5%
- PF (Power Factor) ≥ 0.99 (improves both leading and lagging PF)
- Neutral Current Attenuation Ratio ( [IN(Before) - IN(After)] / IN(Before) ) >95%